[cid:[log in to unmask]]<bit.ly/2B7v6NJ>

From all of us at the UF Water Institute, we want to wish you a happy holiday and a wonderful and safe New Year!

Read a year-end guest writing piece written by our Program Assistant, Megan Almaguer, in this week's Spotlight<bit.ly/2B7v6NJ>.

Access the Water Institute Spotlight Archives<http://waterinstitute.ufl.edu/people/spotlight/index.asp?tab=5> for previously featured items.. If you have any comments or a spotlight to recommend, please send information to Megan Almaguer ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).