[log in to unmask]" align="left" hspace="12" v:shapes="Picture_x0020_2">

From all of us at the UF Water Institute, we want to wish you a happy holiday and a wonderful and safe New Year!

Read a year-end guest writing piece written by our Program Assistant, Megan Almaguer, in this week’s Spotlight.

Access the Water Institute Spotlight Archives for previously featured items.. If you have any comments or a spotlight to recommend, please send information to Megan Almaguer ([log in to unmask]).

"You have received this email because you are subscribed to the WATERINSTITUTE-STU-L mailing list. To be removed from the list, send a message to [log in to unmask] containing this text in the body of the message: "SIGNOFF WATERINSTITUTE-STU-L"