Good afternoon,

The UF Water Institute is in need of volunteers to assist with various roles and tasks for the 2018 Symposium. We are looking for individuals who are available for shifts during the two days of the event, as well as individuals who are available prior to the event.

The volunteer roles we are looking to fill are:

A detailed list of all available volunteer time slots, as well as more detailed descriptions for each role, is attached to this email. If you are available for any of the time slots or roles listed, I encourage you to contact me as soon as possible to let me know of your interest and availability, as well as any specific requests, and I will try to accommodate your interests and requests to the best of my ability.

If you are interested in volunteering, please respond to this email with the following information:

  1. Full name
  2. Cell phone number
  3. Affiliation
  4. Which role(s) you are interested in
  5. Which time slot(s) you are available
  6. Any requests you may have

I have attached a flyer to this email that you can feel free to distribute to any other interested parties. I look forward to hearing from you regarding your interest in helping with this event, and I greatly appreciate your help. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have!

Thank you so much,

Megan Almaguer

Program Assistant

UF Water Institute

PO Box 116601

1949 Stadium Road, 570 Weil Hall

Gainesville, FL 32611

(p) 352-294-7743

(f) 352-392-6855

"You have received this email because you are subscribed to the WATERINSTITUTE-STU-L mailing list. To be removed from the list, send a message to [log in to unmask] containing this text in the body of the message: "SIGNOFF WATERINSTITUTE-STU-L"