Good afternoon,
The UF Water Institute is in need of volunteers to assist with various roles and tasks for the 2018 Symposium. We are looking for individuals who are available for shifts during the two days of the event, as well as individuals who are available prior to the event.
The volunteer roles we are looking to fill are:

  *   Pre-Symposium Logistics (prior to the event)
  *   Posters (leading up to, during, and after the poster presentation session)
  *   Computer Support
  *   Registration and Front Desk (various shifts available throughout each day)
  *   Session Attendant (see Symposium Agenda<http://waterinstitute.ufl.edu/Symposium2018/agenda.html> for specific session titles, and please contact me ASAP with any specific session requests)
  *   Break, Lunch, and Reception Logistics

A detailed list of all available volunteer time slots, as well as more detailed descriptions for each role, is attached to this email. If you are available for any of the time slots or roles listed, I encourage you to contact me as soon as possible to let me know of your interest and availability, as well as any specific requests, and I will try to accommodate your interests and requests to the best of my ability.
If you are interested in volunteering, please respond to this email with the following information:

  1.  Full name
  2.  Cell phone number
  3.  Affiliation
  4.  Which role(s) you are interested in
  5.  Which time slot(s) you are available
  6.  Any requests you may have

I have attached a flyer to this email that you can feel free to distribute to any other interested parties. I look forward to hearing from you regarding your interest in helping with this event, and I greatly appreciate your help. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have!

Thank you so much,
Megan Almaguer
Program Assistant

UF Water Institute