Last month, the Sedona Conference announced the publication (forthcoming in
2018) of the third edition of *The Sedona Principles: Best Practices,
Recommendations & Principles for Addressing Electronic Document Production*
(the "*Principles*"), and released a "Final/Prepublication Version". The
Principles were developed by the Sedona Conference Working Group on
Electronic Document Retention and Production, and represent a set of core
principles and best practice recommendations for production of electronic
information in litigation. The Principles and extensive commentary to the
Principles have been updated twice since their first publication in January
2004 to reflect the continuing developments in technology, the increasing
proliferation of electronic documents, the practical issues encountered in
litigation, as well as the developments in the law that are often driven by
these very factors.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bit.ly_2iHq2LO&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=Nk4w0w9RyDJ5slDiFTSEbFeTthf9YevfjVyHRRb4w5I&s=TD6WpJ4zXNsrieniSJg4q5WLAj4x_Lrpz3Mlf9hJLek&e=
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bit.ly_2iHq2LO-2B&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=Nk4w0w9RyDJ5slDiFTSEbFeTthf9YevfjVyHRRb4w5I&s=oW1i1MWRW841GRgHEZ7HQL9JW2JHUkOrWCgiaVc8ka4&e=

--
Peterk
Dallas, Tx