Greeting Graduate Students!

I have received many inquiries regarding the Spotlight Ball on Friday, April 6, 2018.   Please see below for event details.

  *   Location: Florida Museum of Natural History
  *   Time:  7PM -11PM
  *   Dress:  Formal attire
  *   Food: Yes, food will be provided!
  *   Cost: FREE!
  *   Theme:  Hollywood Red Carpet
  *   Venue: We will have access to the entire museum.  As an attendee you are allowed to tour the museum after enjoying dinner and dancing with your peers.
  *   and....We will have giveaway prizes!

To register for the event, please click here<https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7VS0OUagaUpK2kB>!

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Erin Rice, MS | Diversity Programs Coordinator
Office of Graduate Diversity Initiatives
The University of Florida Graduate School
123 Grinter Hall | P.O. Box 115500
Gainesville, FL 32611-5500
Phone: 352.392.8359 | Fax: 352.392.3773
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | OGDI Website<graduateschool.ufl.edu/ufogdi>
We've Changed Our Name! Find Out More Here<http://graduateschool.ufl.edu/media/graduate-school/pdf-files/NameChangeDocument.pdf>.
Follow OGDI on Social Media #OGDIUF: [fb] <http://www.facebook.com/OGDIUF> [IG] <http://www.instagram.com/OGDIUF> [twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/OGDIUF>