Greeting Graduate Students!

I have received many inquiries regarding the Spotlight Ball on Friday, April 6, 2018.   Please see below for event details.

To register for the event, please click here!

Erin Rice, MS | Diversity Programs Coordinator

Office of Graduate Diversity Initiatives

The University of Florida Graduate School
123 Grinter Hall | P.O. Box 115500
Gainesville, FL 32611-5500
Phone: 352.392.8359
| Fax: 352.392.3773
| OGDI Website

We’ve Changed Our Name! Find Out More Here.

Follow OGDI on Social Media #OGDIUF: [log in to unmask]" alt="fb">[log in to unmask]" alt="IG">[log in to unmask]" alt="twitter">