Greetings Graduate Students,

Just a friendly reminder regarding  today's event. Please see event details below:

Please join us as we celebrate GSAW 2018 at First Magnitude

First Magnitude, LOGRAS , SACNAS
and the Graduate School

Invite you to an evening of trivia & fun with your fellow peers.

Wednesday Wind-Down
First Magnitude
1220 SE Veitch St, Gainesville, FL 32601
6:00pm -8:00pm

We will have giveaway prizes and Free t-shirts for student attendees.

We look forward to seeing you there!

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Erin Rice, MS | Diversity Programs Coordinator
Office of Graduate Diversity Initiatives
The University of Florida Graduate School
123 Grinter Hall | P.O. Box 115500
Gainesville, FL 32611-5500
Phone: 352.392.8359 | Fax: 352.392.3773
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | OGDI Website<graduateschool.ufl.edu/ufogdi>
We've Changed Our Name! Find Out More Here<http://graduateschool.ufl.edu/media/graduate-school/pdf-files/NameChangeDocument.pdf>.
Follow OGDI on Social Media #OGDIUF: [fb] <http://www.facebook.com/OGDIUF> [IG] <http://www.instagram.com/OGDIUF> [twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/OGDIUF>