Greetings Graduate Students,

Just a friendly reminder regarding  today’s event. Please see event details below:

Please join us as we celebrate GSAW 2018 at First Magnitude

First Magnitude, LOGRAS , SACNAS
and the Graduate School

Invite you to an evening of trivia & fun with your fellow peers.

Wednesday Wind-Down

First Magnitude

1220 SE Veitch St, Gainesville, FL 32601

6:00pm -8:00pm

We will have giveaway prizes and Free t-shirts for student attendees.

We look forward to seeing you there!

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

Erin Rice, MS | Diversity Programs Coordinator

Office of Graduate Diversity Initiatives

The University of Florida Graduate School
123 Grinter Hall | P.O. Box 115500
Gainesville, FL 32611-5500
Phone: 352.392.8359
| Fax: 352.392.3773
| OGDI Website

We’ve Changed Our Name! Find Out More Here.

Follow OGDI on Social Media #OGDIUF: fbIGtwitter