The 13th Annual Conference of the Social Sciences: Advancing Public Knowledge in a Changing Social Landscape is on April 14th, 2018 in the Reitz Union. The Conference is held from 9am-5pm.

We are excited to announce our Keynote Speaker Dr. Roberto Gonzales and his talk Lives in Limbo: (Un)DACAmented and Navigating Uncertain Futures. Dr. Gonzales is a professor of education at Harvard Graduate School of Education.

To RSVP to the conference, see our Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/416495862135534/

To register for the conference (free), see this link: http://f3s.soccrim.clas.ufl.edu/register/

Registration opens at 9am, Dr. Gonzales speaks at 10am, lunch (free) is served in the Arredondo Cafe at 1pm, and we have many incredible papers, posters, and workshops being presented throughout the day.

For more information, you can contact Montana Sewell at [log in to unmask]