Greetings Graduate Students!

Today is Day 5 of Graduate Student Appreciation Week (GSAW)!

Please join the Division of Graduate Student Affairs for our annual GSAW Ice Cream Social Today, April 5 from 1 PM -3 PM at the Plaza of the Americas  & the HPNP Courtyard and Reception Hall!

Please keep in mind the first 50- 100 graduate students to attend the event will receive a FREE T-shirt!

We will also have a few student organizations tabling!

Hey --did I mention, we will also have popcorn, music and swag! :)  You don't want to miss out on this event!

We look forward to seeing you all later TODAY!

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Erin Rice, MS | Diversity Programs Coordinator
Office of Graduate Diversity Initiatives
The University of Florida Graduate School
123 Grinter Hall | P.O. Box 115500
Gainesville, FL 32611-5500
Phone: 352.392.8359 | Fax: 352.392.3773
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | OGDI Website<graduateschool.ufl.edu/ufogdi>
We've Changed Our Name! Find Out More Here<http://graduateschool.ufl.edu/media/graduate-school/pdf-files/NameChangeDocument.pdf>.
Follow OGDI on Social Media #OGDIUF: [fb] <http://www.facebook.com/OGDIUF> [IG] <http://www.instagram.com/OGDIUF> [twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/OGDIUF>