Greetings Graduate Students!

Today is Day 5 of Graduate Student Appreciation Week (GSAW)!

Please join the Division of Graduate Student Affairs for our annual GSAW Ice Cream Social Today, April 5 from 1 PM -3 PM at the Plaza of the Americas  & the HPNP Courtyard and Reception Hall!

Please keep in mind the first 50- 100 graduate students to attend the event will receive a FREE T-shirt!

We will also have a few student organizations tabling!

Hey --did I mention, we will also have popcorn, music and swag! J  You don’t want to miss out on this event!

We look forward to seeing you all later TODAY!

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

Erin Rice, MS | Diversity Programs Coordinator

Office of Graduate Diversity Initiatives

The University of Florida Graduate School
123 Grinter Hall | P.O. Box 115500
Gainesville, FL 32611-5500
Phone: 352.392.8359
| Fax: 352.392.3773
| OGDI Website

We’ve Changed Our Name! Find Out More Here.

Follow OGDI on Social Media #OGDIUF: fbIGtwitter