Hello Fellow Graduate Students,

Please see below two important reminders from the UF Graduate Student Council.

1)      MOVIE NIGHT: Come join us for a great movie and food today, April 10th @ 6:00pm. Everyone is welcome so please share this information with your colleagues and peers as we look forward to seeing you all there!

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

2)      The final GSC General Body Meeting of the 2017-18 Academic year is Wednesday,  April 11 at 5:30 PM in the Reitz Union Room 2335. We will be presenting our annual outstanding student/faculty/staff awards and wrapping up another great year at UF.

We look forward to seeing you soon and hope you have a great rest of the week!

Sincerely,
GSC Executive Board