Hello Fellow Graduate Students,

Please see below two important reminders from the UF Graduate Student Council.

1)      MOVIE NIGHT: Come join us for a great movie and food today, April 10th @ 6:00pm. Everyone is welcome so please share this information with your colleagues and peers as we look forward to seeing you all there!

2)      The final GSC General Body Meeting of the 2017-18 Academic year is Wednesday,  April 11 at 5:30 PM in the Reitz Union Room 2335. We will be presenting our annual outstanding student/faculty/staff awards and wrapping up another great year at UF.

We look forward to seeing you soon and hope you have a great rest of the week!

Sincerely,

GSC Executive Board