Hello, fellow graduate students!

We at the UF Graduate Student Council (GSC) executive board hope that you all had a productive January and want to remind you of our upcoming meetings. We look forward to seeing you all at our meeting this Wednesday and throughout the remainder of the semester.

GSC General Body Meetings

Our February general body meeting is on February 14, 2018 at 5:30 p.m. in Reitz 2335. Please remember that one member from each department is required to attend these meetings in order to maintain travel grant eligibility for the department. The remaining dates for the semester are as follows…

Date

Start Time

End Time

Location

February 14, 2018

5:30 p.m.

6:30 p.m.

Reitz 2335

March 14, 2018

5:30 p.m.

6:30 p.m.

Reitz 3320

April 11, 2018

5:30 p.m.

6:30 p.m.

Reitz 2335

GSC Executive Board Elections

Our executive board elections will be held at our March general body meeting. Nominations have now opened and will remain open through Monday March 12, 2018. This is a great opportunity to get involved and grow your graduate experience here at UF. The GSC’s meaningful services and mission are only possible through the efforts of graduate students such as yourself. If you would like to nominate yourself or someone else please fill out the nomination form found at the link below (and will be on our website following this months meeting). All nominees will be expected to be at the March general Body meeting for elections and to give a brief explanation of their experience and interest. Good luck!

Link: GSC Executive Board Nominations 2018-2019

GSC Grants Review Meeting

The next grants meetings will be March 12, 2018 at 7:30 p.m. in Reitz 3315. The remaining grant review meetings for this semester are as follows…

Date

Start Time

End Time

Location

March 12, 2018

7:30 p.m.

9:30 p.m.

Reitz 3315

April 9, 2018

7:30 p.m.

9:30 p.m.

Reitz 3315

As we continue to plan for the semester we look forward to seeing you at our upcoming meetings and social events. All of our events, meeting times, and updates will be posted on our website as well as our Facebook page. Have a great week! Go Gators!

Regards,

Your friends at the UF Graduate Student Council

http://gsc.sg.ufl.edu/

www.ufgsc.org