Greetings,

The Office of Graduate Diversity Initiatives is excited to announce the following opportunity for eligible doctoral students. Applications for the Edward A. Bouchet Graduate Honor Society are now open. The Edward A. Bouchet Society, named after the first African-American Ph.D recipient in the U.S.,  seeks to develop a network of preeminent scholars who exemplify academic and personal excellence, foster environments of support, and serve as examples of leaders, character, service, and advocacy for students who have been traditionally underrepresented in the academy. Please visit our website Edward A. Bouchet Graduate Honor Society for eligibility requirements and an application. Formal inductions into the society will take place at the annual spring Bouchet Conference on Diversity and Graduate Education at Yale.  We look forward to reviewing your application!

Application deadline: January 26, 2018.

The below flyer can be found here: http://graduateschool.ufl.edu/media/graduate-school/pdf-files/BouchetFlyer.pdf