CONTEST RULES
On April 1-7, the University of Florida Graduate School will be hosting its 3nd annual Graduate Student Appreciation Week (GSAW).   This year we are looking for a creative graduate student to design our GSAW t-shirt! This year’s GSAW theme is “UF Graduate Students are GReATOR.”  The design should reflect the theme.

WHO CAN ENTER
The contest is open to all University of Florida graduate students.

WHAT IS THE CONTEST
Submit original artwork that best represents the theme “UF Graduate Students Are GREaTOR”

WHEN IS THE CONTEST
All designs are due by Tuesday, March 13, 2018

GENERAL INFORMATION & HOW TO ENTER
• 2 color artwork- be creative with your shading and details
• T-shirt design will be placed on the front of the tee.
• All files must be received in .JPG
• Submit entries to <a href=[log in to unmask] THE WINNING ARTIST COULD RECEIVE • GSAW 2018 Swag Bag • Recognition at the GSAW closing ceremony IMPORTANT INFORMATION: WINNING ARTWORK BECOMES THE PROPERTY OF THE UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA GRADUATE SCHOOL. " v:shapes="Picture_x0020_1">