Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Good afternoon, Graduate Students!

Graduate Student Appreciation Week (GSAW) is fast approaching and we are extremely excited to share with you what we have planned!  We encourage you to keep posting pictures to our official GSAW Instagram page, uf_gsaw.  Don’t forget to include the hashtag #ufgsaw18!

We currently have 350 followers.  However, we want to increase our Instagram followers to 400 by the end of the day!

The next 10 people that follow and post a picture or video using the official GSAW hashtag #ufgsaw18 will receive a free round of bowling at Splitz Bowling Center on Newberry Road.

Click here for the GSAW schedule of events!  *Many of our events this year require registration, please don’t forget to register! *

If you have questions, regarding GSAW 2018, please feel free to contact me.

Have a wonderful day!  J

Sincerely,

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

Erin Rice, MS | Diversity Programs Coordinator

Office of Graduate Diversity Initiatives

The University of Florida Graduate School
123 Grinter Hall | P.O. Box 115500
Gainesville, FL 32611-5500
Phone: 352.392.8359
| Fax: 352.392.3773
| OGDI Website

We’ve Changed Our Name! Find Out More Here.

Follow OGDI on Social Media #OGDIUF: fbIGtwitter