Hello Fellow Graduate Students,

Please see below two important reminders from the Graduate Student Council.

1) The Annual Graduate Student Council Award Nominations are due by Friday, March 30th at 5:00 PM. Award winners will be notified by Wednesday, April 4 and invited to an awards ceremony in conjunction with the April General Body Meeting on Wednesday, April 11 at 5:30 PM in the Reitz Union Room 2335.

Relevant nomination forms and instructions can be found at http://gsc.sg.ufl.edu/documents/gsc-awards-forms/. Please send completed application materials as PDFs to [log in to unmask]. If you have difficulty accessing the nomination forms, please contact our secretary Anthony Raborn at [log in to unmask].

2) The final GSC General Body Meeting of the 2017-18 Academic year is Wednesday,  April 11 at 5:30 PM in the Reitz Union Room 2335. We will be presenting our annual outstanding student/faculty/staff awards and wrapping up another great year at UF.

We look forward to seeing you soon and hope you have a great rest of the week!

Sincerely,

GSC Executive Board