Hi, Simona -- I am taking a vacation day today and I will not be able to make the meeting.  Sorry to miss!

-Brian

On 09/10/2018 07:12 PM, Picardi,Simona wrote:
The UF Carpentries Club is holding a board meeting tomorrow, Tuesday September 11th, in the UFII conference room at 3PM. Anyone interested is welcome to attend. Remote participation will be available at https://idigbio.adobeconnect.com/it/

Agenda:

- Update on 2019 Board elections
- Logistics for upcoming workshops
- Preparation for instructors teaching geospatial curriculum
- Update on finances and Fall travel awards

Meeting minutes will be posted at https://www.uf-carpentry.org/minutes/

Best,
Simona

---

Simona Picardi, PhD Candidate

Department of Wildlife Ecology & Conservation

Fort Lauderdale Research and Education Center

University of Florida

(954) 577-6448

www.mablab.org/people/simona-picardi