I added a stats page to the wiki (and code in the repo) on the participants who have been attending our workshops:

https://github.com/UF-Carpentry/Coordination/wiki/Stats

I manually curate participants' affiliation and status with the help of Google so the "Other" category is more like "I haven't had time to try hard enough". It'll get smaller. I also have the original instructor training to add as well and that attendee list is buried on an old server.

If anyone wants to send a PR to improve the graphs you're welcome to. I can set you up with the data file which is not in the repo.

Matthew Collins
Technical Operations Manager
University of Florida
352-392-5414