Hey, Matt -- Quick question for you.  It is looking like I might end up
having a conflict with that Tuesday meeting time.  I can't see the
results of the poll, so were there any Monday or Wednesday times that
suited everyone?  I think either of those days would work better for me
(I could do any time on Monday or any time but 1:00 PM on Wednesday).

Thanks!

-Brian