From: Discussion of teaching informatics skills <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Matthew Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, February 1, 2018 3:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Spring board meeting #1 Tues 2/6 at 4:00 pm

Our first board meeting of the spring semester will be Tuesday 2/6 at 4:00 pm. I have not confirmed the UFII conference room for that time yet so the place is TDA.

Proposed agenda:

1) Selection of chair, secretary, treasurer roles for this semester
2) Dev's workshop in Feb schedule
3) Application criteria for instructor training

You can find Github issues that the board is working on below. We hope to have board meeting issues be open tickets so we have an opportunity to prime the discussion and potentially reach conclusions with minimal in-person meeting time.

https://github.com/UF-Carpentry/Coordination/issues

Matthew Collins
Technical Operations Manager
University of Florida