There are two upcoming Carpentry workshops in need of instructors and helpers. The first is March 20-21 and the second will be this summer at a date to be determined at the Ft. Lauderdale Research Center. For the summer workshop, we are just collecting general interest in instructing and we will follow up to try to find a specific date.

We have a new sign-up sheet available to help everyone see who's doing what and what contributions are needed on our upcoming events page. If you would like to teach or help at either of these events, just put your name down!

https://github.com/UF-Carpentry/Coordination/wiki/Upcoming

Matthew Collins
Technical Operations Manager
University of Florida