The Carpentries are having their first conference on 5/30 - 6/1 in Dublin, Ireland. It would be great to have UF representation there. If you are interested in going, please let the UF Carpentry Club board know and we'll work on finding some travel support. Early registration (at a discount) closes 3/15. If you are interested in speaking or presenting something, that is possible.

http://www.carpentrycon.org/

The Carpentries puts out a bi-weekly newsletter that summarizes the mailing list and other Carpentries activities. It is an easy and approachable way to keep up with all the activities in the Carpentry community and I encourage you to join:

http://www.datacarpentry.org/newsletter/

(Note their new logo! https://software-carpentry.org/blog/2018/02/our-new-logo.html )

Matthew Collins
Technical Operations Manager