This Friday, 4/13, from 12:00 - 1:00 pm at the UFII, we will be having a Q&A session for anyone who has any questions about their instructor checkout, about the Carpentries, or about teaching workshops here at UF through the Carpentries Club. Anyone is welcome to come by to ask questions or to help answer them!

Also, all Friday afternoon we will have Carpentry people at the UFII working on lesson development as part of a two day world-wide bug barbeque. Please consider coming by to help! (If you can't make 12-1pm, you're also welcome to come by and ask questions at other times.)

https://github.com/UF-Carpentry/Coordination/wiki/2018-April-Bug-BBQ-Info

Hope to see you Friday,

Matthew Collins
Technical Operations Manager