Today a varied group of people with expertise in student lead and informal learning activities at UF met to discuss how to assemble and share data to demonstrate their impact on UF's success. Originally one of my goals was an academic paper but a significant outcome from this meeting was identifying easier to meet outputs like summaries for presentation to UF administration that would be equally useful.

Meeting minutes as well a fuller description of the motivations behind this meeting are here:

https://github.com/UF-Carpentry/Coordination/wiki/Study-2018-04-11

All are welcome to jump in to discuss this topic. At this point the next meeting is unscheduled but with about a dozen people expressing interest in this topic, we'll undoubtedly be meeting at least once again before the end of the semester. This mailing list will be where things will be announced.

Matthew Collins
Technical Operations Manager
University of Florida
352-392-5414