Hey Matt,
Seems that example 2 is pretty much fitted for me. :D I am happy to prepare the abstract in the weekend. I have public data (the ECODSE competition stuff) to prepare something, but accuracy with those (very few data points) is fairly low. If that’s fine, I am happy to give a 30/40 minutes hands on

Best,
Sergio