From: Matthew Booe <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 10:18 AM
Subject: Re: organizing a Hacktoberfest meetup

Hey all,

Quick update, make sure your members know that if they want to be guaranteed food, they need to mark themselves as going on the Facebook event by Tuesday at 10am (we will try to have extra, but we need to order it soon)!

I also wanted to outline the plan for Saturday so you all know what will happen:

10:00 - 11:00, Workshop to introduce Hacktoberfest and go over how to make pull request, including resources on finding projects
11:00 - 12:00, Break up into pairs to find projects and issues
12:00 - 12:30, Lunch
12:30 - 5:00, Keep on working (the goal is to make one pull request by the end of the day)
5:00 - 6:00, Wrap up where everyone has the opportunity to talk about what they did

The workshop presentation can be found here. If you have any feedback or questions, do let me know.

Cheers,
Matthew Booe