From: Maneesha Sane <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 8:49 AM
Subject: [instructors] Upcoming teaching opportunties: USA
To: Instructors <[log in to unmask]>

Hi all,

We have just posted a bunch of teaching opportunities for Carpentries workshops in September and October - across all our curricula and across the United States!
Too many to list here, so please check out the full list at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YhTAzEalDqKUowgej7aRa7E1K0XcB6ZezoVUt6VN2qY/edit#gid=0

Email back with any questions. Thanks!

- Maneesha

(and because I think everyone should take a few minutes of their day for a delightful diversion, please take about 3 minutes of your day to watch this Rube Goldberg machine serve up a piece of cherry cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auIlGqEyTm8)

{#HS:621516390-8728#}