The UF Carpentry Club is looking for **7 board members** for the new
academic year (Sept 2018 - Aug 2019). You don't have to be an expert
programmer or experienced teacher to apply!

*As long as you want to help create an inclusive and supportive community
for learning computing skills at UF, we want your input!*

We are specially interested in hearing from community members who want:
* expanded workshop content (such as the new geospatial lesson) or
locations (such as UFL affiliated centers outside of Gainesville)
* more engagement with like-minded groups (such as UF Data Science and
Informatics and R-Ladies Gainesville)
* alternative kinds of events and activities (such as talks, career panels,
co-working spaces, etc.)

Anyone who is at UF and has participated in a Carpentry event in the past 2
years is eligible to serve. The deadline for self-nominations is September
10, and you can self-nominate at
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_forms_d_e_1FAIpQLSf4Sk0m8NuE28kToUaWdVNYuyQpRGkbz5059qJITQm4hGKthw_viewform-3Fusp-3Dsf-5Flink&d=DwIBaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=QDPfBzhanBI0ClPJxfy0pSql4VR4ogyG6IjE-HrwxTIRaIkJ9DZiQNF1KYVu6v4v&m=xZKJ3s_BunvekX11krmK7JtdMbWdLS_oOu4Bs_CCqmA&s=omUikYZGl5bwh3KDaSPxKZL7yheddhZ9hpxIK7ICGOk&e=

To read more about the elections and the club, visit our web site:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.uf-2Dcarpentry.org_elections_&d=DwIBaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=QDPfBzhanBI0ClPJxfy0pSql4VR4ogyG6IjE-HrwxTIRaIkJ9DZiQNF1KYVu6v4v&m=xZKJ3s_BunvekX11krmK7JtdMbWdLS_oOu4Bs_CCqmA&s=1wZkuL_N2oD8TW_gPDtxx1UEhpCMmzpsxO4cxMYSxsA&e=
--
Hao Ye, (on behalf of)
UF Carpentry Club Board