This is the last chance to join the board of the UF Carpentry Club!
The deadline for self-nominations is Monday, September 10.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf4Sk0m8NuE28kToUaWdVNYuyQpRGkbz5059qJITQm4hGKthw/viewform?usp=sf_link

---
We are looking for 7 board members for the new academic year (Sept 2018 - Aug 2019). You don't have to be an expert programmer or experienced teacher to apply!

As long as you want to help create an inclusive and supportive community for learning computing skills at UF, we want your input!

We are specially interested in hearing from community members who want:
* expanded workshop content (such as the new geospatial lesson) or locations (such as UFL affiliated centers outside of Gainesville)
* more engagement with like-minded groups (such as UF Data Science and Informatics and R-Ladies Gainesville)
* alternative kinds of events and activities (such as talks, career panels, co-working spaces, etc.)

Anyone who is at UF and has participated in a Carpentry event in the past 2 years is eligible to serve. You can self-nominate at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf4Sk0m8NuE28kToUaWdVNYuyQpRGkbz5059qJITQm4hGKthw/viewform?usp=sf_link

To read more about the elections and the club, visit our web site: https://www.uf-carpentry.org/elections/

Best,
--
Hao Ye, (on behalf of)