I’ll be there with an R-Ladies update, but I have a seminar until 3 pm so I will be a few minutes late.

Best
Geraldine

On Sep 10, 2018, at 7:12 PM, Picardi,Simona <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

The UF Carpentries Club is holding a board meeting tomorrow, Tuesday September 11th, in the UFII conference room at 3PM. Anyone interested is welcome to attend. Remote participation will be available at https://idigbio.adobeconnect.com/it/

Agenda:

- Update on 2019 Board elections
- Logistics for upcoming workshops
- Preparation for instructors teaching geospatial curriculum
- Update on finances and Fall travel awards

Meeting minutes will be posted at https://www.uf-carpentry.org/minutes/

Best,
Simona

---
Simona Picardi, PhD Candidate
Department of Wildlife Ecology & Conservation
Fort Lauderdale Research and Education Center
University of Florida
(954) 577-6448