Hi,

I’ll take 1/18/2017 Intro to R, and signed on the sign-up sheet. I’ll also try to sign up as helper after I confirmed with my calendar.

Thanks!

Miao

From: Discussion of teaching informatics skills [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Shawn Taylor
Sent: Monday, January 8, 2018 9:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Call for instructors for Data Carpentry workshop

Greetings,

In the Spring 2018 semester the UF R-Gators group will be hosting a Data Carpentry workshop in an experimental format. Instead of the traditional 2-days it will be held in 1-2 hour sessions every week spread across the first half of the semester. We are looking for a few more instructors who have taken the Data Carpentry instructor training who would like to instruct or help for 1 or more of these sessions. Note that you do not need to have finished your checkout to participate as we’ll always have at least one certified instructor attending.

Workshop Details

Homepage - https://ufrmeetup.github.io/2018-01-18-UF-R/

When: Every Thursday from 3-5pm (Except Feb. 15 being from 3:30 - 5:30pm).

Beginning Jan 18 (the 2nd week of classes)

Ending March 1 (The week before spring break)

Where: Marston Science Library Rm. L136

What: We’ll be following the R Ecology lesson.

The sign up sheet is available here. Since some of these dates are relatively far in advance we’ve added the option of being a backup instructor in case the primary one has scheduling conflicts come up. Backup instructors can still participate as a helper otherwise.

Thank you

Shawn Taylor