I’m not sure I can make it, but I’ll try.

Miao

On Jul 31, 2018, at 10:16, Picardi,Simona <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Change of venue for today's UF Carpentries Board meeting: weecology lab conference room, building 150, 1746 McCarty Dr (in front of Newins-Ziegler Hall). Remote participation will be available at https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/weecology.org/uf-carpentry-cl.

Thanks,
Simona

---
Simona Picardi, PhD Candidate
Department of Wildlife Ecology & Conservation
Fort Lauderdale Research and Education Center
University of Florida
(954) 577-6448

From: Picardi,Simona
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2018 9:47:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: UF Carpentries Board meeting 7/31

The UF Carpentries Club is holding a board meeting tomorrow, Tuesday July 31st, in the UFII conference room. Anyone interested is welcome to attend. Remote participation will be available at https://idigbio.adobeconnect.com/it/

Agenda:

- Update on membership fund raising
- Detailed per-workshop budget break down
- Decide on Research Bazaar plenary speakers and career panel speakers
- Additional Fall travel award period (tie to instructor sign-up advertising for workshops)
- Additional ideas for spending funds
- Fall elections planning

Meeting minutes will be posted at https://www.uf-carpentry.org/minutes/

Cheers,