I’ll be there, but I have to leave 3:30 or so for another meeting.

Miao

From: Discussion of teaching informatics skills <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Picardi,Simona
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2018 7:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: UF Carpentries Board meeting 9/11

The UF Carpentries Club is holding a board meeting tomorrow, Tuesday September 11th, in the UFII conference room at 3PM. Anyone interested is welcome to attend. Remote participation will be available at https://idigbio.adobeconnect.com/it/

Agenda:

- Update on 2019 Board elections

- Logistics for upcoming workshops

- Preparation for instructors teaching geospatial curriculum

- Update on finances and Fall travel awards

Meeting minutes will be posted at https://www.uf-carpentry.org/minutes/

Best,

Simona

---

Simona Picardi, PhD Candidate

Department of Wildlife Ecology & Conservation

Fort Lauderdale Research and Education Center

University of Florida

(954) 577-6448

www.mablab.org/people/simona-picardi