Following today's board meeting, here is a sign-up sheet for upcoming workshops. We can use this spreadsheet to keep track of who is hosting/organizing/instructing/helping in future workshops. Any time a new workshop is planned, feel free to add it in there or to add your name if you want to volunteer.

For now, I included the DC workshop scheduled for March 20-21 - I believe Plato is the host and Kristina the organizer, but please correct me if I am wrong.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P3m6Ha40tVTx9Sz6KhFs000Q6fknuJeIQ1-VOroFdBs/edit?usp=sharing

Cheers,

Simona

---

Simona Picardi, PhD Candidate

Department of Wildlife Ecology & Conservation

Fort Lauderdale Research and Education Center

University of Florida

(954) 577-6448

www.mablab.org/people/simona-picardi<http://www.mablab.org/people/simona-picardi>