Hello Matt,

I concur and am also willing to help and have two OPS graduate students (1 Masters and 1 doctoral) that both just completed the IRB800 training and thus could be part of a project team for an IRB approved project.

Thanks.
Plato

From: Discussion of teaching informatics skills <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Klarenberg,Geraldine
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2018 12:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Group meeting to discuss evaluating workshop impact at UF

Hi Matt

I am interested in helping out with this.
My addition: is there any way to gauge the use and effectiveness of student-led online learning such as Lynda.com<http://Lynda.com> (maybe to compare to the in-person activities of DSI and the Carpentry club)?

Best

Geraldine Klarenberg, PhD
Post-Doctoral Associate
Department of Wildlife Ecology and Conservation / Agricultural and Biological Engineering
Tel: 352-294-7581
Cell: 386-517-3952