We have an upcoming Carpentry workshops in need to instructors and helpers. The workshop is June 25-26th on UF campus at the informatics Institute.We have a new sign-up sheet available to help everyone see who's doing what and what contributions are needed on our upcoming events page . If you would like to teach or help at these events, just put your name down!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P3m6Ha40tVTx9Sz6KhFs000Q6fknuJeIQ1-VOroFdBs

We will be teaching spreadsheets, SQL, OpenRefine and R. For more information regarding the teaching schedule and syllabus please visit the workshop site:  https://punama.github.io/2018-25-06-UF-DataCarp/

All upcoming events are posted on the UF carpentries club website https://uf-carpentry.github.io/website/events/ and we encourage instructors in the gator community to organize more workshops in the future.

Best,

Punam Amratia
Emerging Pathogens Institute
University of Florida