Dear all,

We are hosting multiple Carpentry workshops in need of instructors and helpers. We are holding simultaneous R and Python workshops on August 15-16 2018 on UF Campus at the Informatics Institute and Computer Science Building. We have a new sign-up sheet available to help everyone see who's doing what and what contributions are needed on our upcoming events page . If you would like to teach or help at these events, just put your name down!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P3m6Ha40tVTx9Sz6KhFs000Q6fknuJeIQ1-VOroFdBs

For the R workshop please see the workshop site for more details:
https://picardis.github.io/2018-08-15-ufii/

For the Python workshop, please see here:
https://punama.github.io/2018-08-15-SWC/

For those whom have not taught before we highly encourage to take advantage of this opportunity and we will prioritize you for teaching.
Note that if you teach at least two workshops you will be eligible of a UF carpentry club Travel Award that can be used for conferences, teachings etc.

All upcoming events are posted on the UF carpentries club website https://uf-carpentry.github.io/website/events/ and we encourage instructors in the gator community to organize more workshops in the future.

Best,

Punam Amratia
Emerging Pathogens Institute
University of Florida