From: UF R Users List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mtsetfwa,Fezile P
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2018 2:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: GLMM & zero-inflated count data

Hi all,

I am trying to run glmms for zero-inflated count data using the package glmmADMB but I can't even get the program to download.

I have tried install.packages, devtools and other ways, nothing. Has anyone used this package? Any suggestions?

Are there any other packages I can use for zero inflated data that can support a negative binomial distribution?

Thanks!

PLEASE do read the posting guide https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.R-2Dproject.org_posting-2Dguide.html&d=DwIGaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=zAVYZd3B5rRMa_OS6MyRQQ&m=75zDimpku0VGvJSKQ9C_jtIOzsCJnYF_mxDwNMPSeLw&s=qRdTVObad76MOkgoHa6IPlKEzwrNXHBl1JnTPJoxwbQ&e=