There's no sign up for the seminar series, just come by Marston L136 at 4 pm on Wednesday. See you there!

Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: UF R Users List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Pattamanont,Pornpamol
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2018 3:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: R meetup Spring 2018 update

Hi,

I appreciate to have the meet up again. Just would like to raise a question about Data Carpentry workshops. I have a basic of R; don't want to spend time on the workshop session but want to attend the seminar. What should I do, sign up the link or just walk in when seminar happen or just attend the general meet up on Wednesday?

Pornpamol