No packages needed just use coef (mode)

From: UF R Users List [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Pattamanont,Pornpamol [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 5:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: How to store result of coefficients from the model

Hello everyone,

I'm struggling with storing results of coefficients from the model. I was trying to use function "ldply" as ldply(model_multi_1T,coef) but there was an error showing that "result do not have enough length". I have around 1,200 lists in "model_multi_1T" . The attached picture is the coefficients that I want to store in a table.

any suggestions are appreciated,

Pornpamol

  [cid:5762deff-8145-4095-aba7-b6c43ec935f0]