Hi Geraldine-

Thank you so much- I will try your code.

Best,
Nihal

From: "Klarenberg,Geraldine" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, November 9, 2018 at 12:47 PM
To: "El Rouby,Nihal M" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: UF R Users List <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Data summarization question

Hi Nihal

I did something extremely similar for bottom vegetation categories from fishing surveys (finding all the unique combinations). I adapted it to your data, see attached.
Hope this helps.

Geraldine Klarenberg, PhD
Post-Doctoral Associate
Department of Wildlife Ecology and Conservation / Agricultural and Biological Engineering
University of Florida
Tel: 352-294-7581
Cell: 386-517-3952