Hi everyone,

This week's R meetup will be on Wednesday (Apr 11; 4-6pm) at Marston science library Room 136. There will be no presentation for this R meetup. So the meetup will be a two-hour "open lab" session and we invite everyone with R expertise or with R question/problem to hang out and we'll help each other out. We also love to hear from you about what types of analyses/projects are interesting for you.

Our website the group and the meetup is up at http://www.r-gators.com/. Here you can find the presentation materials and videos of our meetup, and also other resources related to R within the UF. If you have any questions, suggestions and if you are interested in helping us out in the organization of this meetup, feel free to contact us (Justin: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or Ben: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or Shawn: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)! Also if you, or your friends or colleagues want to join the UF R User mailing list and keep up to date with our meetup and workshops and getting helps about R, sign up here (http://tinyurl.com/UFRUser).

Thank you.