This is similar to what Emilio suggested with just creating the cow numbers with paste() and appending it to all columns and 1 row of the E_table matrix.

For your 2nd question, I'm not sure how you are identifying the number of columns for each cow with your data, but included a suggestion for appending the cow number to a subset of columns for each row of E_table.

Michael

________________________________
From: UF R Users List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Bruna, Emilio M. <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2018 10:12:04 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: How to create loop of different sequence for each record

Hi Pornpamol,

I may have misunderstood, and I couldn’t run your code snippet because we are missing `sam_10tdw`,  but I think the goal is for each animal to have a number in this format:

1305
2305
3305
4305
5305
….
….
199305
200305

Why not generate the sequence first, then append 305 to the number in a second step?

foo<-sequence(200)
foo<-as.numeric(paste(foo,"305", sep=""))
foo<-as.data.frame(foo)

or in your case (I think):

foo<-sequence(nrow(sam_10tdw))
foo<-as.numeric(paste(foo,"305", sep=""))
foo<-as.data.frame(foo)

EB