Re. Ben--sure, here is the text:

> install.packages("/Users/kateratliff/Downloads/projectimplicit_0.1.0.tar.gz",
+                  repos = NULL, type = "source")
ERROR: dependency ‘glue’ is not available for package ‘projectimplicit’
* removing ‘/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/3.5/Resources/library/projectimplicit’
Warning in install.packages :
  installation of package ‘/Users/kateratliff/Downloads/projectimplicit_0.1.0.tar.gz’ had non-zero exit status

Re. Hao--Thank you! I have read something similar, but the problem with that approach seems that it is not possible to install from github while keeping the repo private?