We have 48" square tables that have dry-erase tabletops. The purchase of those tables was
the best thing I ever did. It's incredibly amazing to see students that are afraid to commit
work to their papers actually picking up markers and working problems out on the tables until
they get them correct, then putting the correct work on their papers.