We used Idaho Correctional Industries for all of our furniture, including the tables with the
dry-erase tops. Everything was custom-built from designs that were made by one of their
designers, based on our needs, and was much cheaper than furniture that I'd priced from
other approved vendors. It was one of our authorized (contracted) vendors, and was the one
that we were encouraged to use, if at all possible. I have no complaints - everything turned
out really great, and I got to pick finish colors, fabric for the chairs, etc.

Their website is: https://ci.idaho.gov/