Please join us inNational Harbor, Maryland, for NADE's 42nd Annual Conference themed, "Believe!" We have an outstanding array of workshops arranged plus fantastic keynote speakers including Martha Casazza, Sharon Silverman, Stephen Chew, and John Storan all the way from London.  The event promises to be informative, reinvigorating, and familial in the way only a NADE conference can be.

We BELIEVE! you will enjoy and benefit from the experience.

Early Bird Registration ends January 31st.  Please join us!

--

Dr. Robin OzzPresident

National Association for Developmental Education

Director of Developmental Education and Innovation

English Faculty

1202 W Thomas Road, Phoenix, AZ  85013
phone | 6022857818  fax| 6022857146

email | [log in to unmask]